Meditation - Wednesday
Time & Location
About The Event
Easy-to-learn concentration and relaxation exercises; using breath awareness, body scanning and visualisation techniques to help focus and calm the mind and relax the body. This lesson includes some gentle movement and stretching to release tension in the body.
Health benefits of meditation:
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood
- Lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Strengthens the immune system and improves sleep
- Reduces levels of stress and anxiety
- Increases production of anti-ageing hormones DHEA
No previous yoga experience is necessary. You will need a yoga mat, cushion or chair and wear stretchy clothing.
If you are new to my classes and would like to register as a student then please give me a call 07587 042044 or we can chat over Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype or email firstname.lastname@example.org You will also be asked to complete a short health questionnaire before attending your first class.
You can read my safety policy.
Meditation every Wednesday 5pm, 45 minutes session. You can prebooked as many classes as you like, either purchase individual lessons £6- or a block of 4 lessons £20- to be taken over 6 weeks. Send an email latest by 4pm on the day you wish to attend to email@example.com
This class is included in the 'One month Pass'
Call/text 07587 042044
- Adult drop-in price£6£60£0
- Block of 4 classes£20£200£0